Pengaruh Pendapatan per Kapita dan Tingkat Suku Bunga Terhadap Jumlah Penabung di Kabupaten Kerinci

  • Silvia Rahayu STIE Sakti Alam Kerinci
Keywords: percapita income, interest rate, total of savers

Abstract

This study aims to determine the effect of per capita income and interest rates on the number of savers in Kerinci Regency. This study uses descriptive qualitative and quantitative methods including multiple linear regression and coefficient of determination. Data in this study were obtained from interviews, field observations and literature studies. From the results of the study, there was no significant effect between Per capita Income and Interest Rate on the Number of Savers in Kerinci Regency. The magnitude of the influence between Per capita Income and Interest Rate simultaneously on the Number of Savers in Kerinci Regency is 25.3%, while the remaining 74.7% is influenced by other variables not examined. Partially percapita income does not affect the number of savers in Kerinci Regency. Partially there is no significant effect between the interest rates on the number of savers in Kerinci Regency.

Downloads

Download data is not yet available.

References

Arifin, Zainul. (2006). Dasar- Dasar Manajemen Bank Syariah. Pustaka Alfabet. Jakarta.
Badan Pusat Statistik. (2016). Kerinci Dalam Angka.
Gujarati, D. (2013). Ekonometrika Dasar. Jakarta: Erlangga.
Rahardja, Pratama. & Mandala Manurung. (2004). Teori Ekonomi Makro edisi 2. FEUI. Jakarta.
Silvanita, Ktut. (2009). Bank dan Lembaga Keungan Lainnya. Erlangga. Jakarta.
Sofyan, Muhammad. (2011). Analisis Pengaruh Pendapatan Perkapita, Tingkat Suku Bunga, Jumlah Uang Beredar dan Inflasi terhadap Jumlah Tabungan di Indonesia. Skripsi. Universitas Islam Negeri Syarif Hidayatullah. Jakarta
Subana. (2005). Statistik Deskriptif dalam Bidang Ekonomi dan Niaga. Erlangga. Jakarta.
Sukirno, Sadono. (2004). Teori Pengantar Makro Ekonomi. PT. Raja Grafindo Persada. Jakarta.
Syafri. (2009). Analisis faktor-Faktor yang Mempengaruhi Tabungan Masyarakat pada Bank Umum. Kajian Vol. 14. No. 1 Maret 2009.
www.wikipedia.com
Published
2018-12-29
How to Cite
Rahayu, S. (2018). Pengaruh Pendapatan per Kapita dan Tingkat Suku Bunga Terhadap Jumlah Penabung di Kabupaten Kerinci. Jurnal Akuntansi Dan Ekonomika, 8(2), 135-142. Retrieved from https://ejurnal.umri.ac.id/index.php/jae/article/view/1118
Abstract views: 132 , PDF downloads: 522