Peer Review Process
Journal Equitable implement each accepted manuscript will go through a review process by the Editor and reviewers, using a Double blind Peer-Review Process, which the reviewer does not know the identity of the author, and the author did not know the identity of the reviewer
Journal Equitable implement policies Double Blind Peer-Review, every manuscript received will be sent to Reviewers who registered in Journal Equitable. The review process lasts a maximum of up to 30 (thirty) days with the allocation of time given to each reviewer to complete its review process is a maximum of fifteen (15) working days. If the partners designated reviewers previously not able to finish his review work within the time limit specified then Editor In Chief will appoint a replacement to do a review Reviewers manuscript.
In the review process, reviewers provide considerations relating to compatibility between the title, abstract, introduction, discussion (results) and conclusion. In addition reviewer also give consideration associated with novelty, scientific impact and references used.
- Author submit the manuscript
- Editor Evaluation [some manuscripts are rejected or returned before the review process]
- Double-blind peer review process
- Editor Decision (Acceptend Submission, Revisions Required, Resubmit For Review, Decline Submission)
- Confirmation to the authors