The Factors Affecting TOEFL Graduation Rates in the Intensive TOEFL Training Program, for Students of the English Tadris Study Program, STAIN Bengkalis
Abstract. The purpose of this study is to examine the factors that influence the level
of TOEFL graduation of English Tadris students in the Intensive TOEFL Training
Program. The population in this study were 113 respondents. The results of this study
are Method variables (X1), Material (X2), Media (X3) and Instructor (X4) jointly
influence the student's TOEFL graduation rate of 89.2% while the rest (10.8%) are
influenced by other factors
All material contained in this site is protected by law. It is prohibited to quote part or all of the contents of this website for commercial uses without the approval of the board of editors of this journal.
If you find one or more articles contained in CELSciTech that violate or potentially infringe your copyright, please report to us, via email to Principle Contact.
The formal legal aspect of access to any information and articles contained in this journal site refers to the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike (CC BY-SA).
All information contained in CELSciTech is academic. CELSciTech is not responsible for any losses incurred by misuse of information from this site.