Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Artikel bertemakan ilmu-ilmu dasar
Artikel bertemakan bidang ilmu ekonomi dan manajemen
Artikel bertemakan bidang ilmu Pendidikan
Atikel bertemeakan bidang Ilmu Teknologi
Artikel bertemakan bidang ilmu Komunikasi, Sosial dan Humaniora
Artikel bertemakan bidang ilmu hukum dan hak asasi manusia
All material contained in this site is protected by law. It is prohibited to quote part or all of the contents of this website for commercial uses without the approval of the board of editors of this journal.
If you find one or more articles contained in CELSciTech that violate or potentially infringe your copyright, please report to us, via email to Principle Contact.
The formal legal aspect of access to any information and articles contained in this journal site refers to the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike (CC BY-SA).
All information contained in CELSciTech is academic. CELSciTech is not responsible for any losses incurred by misuse of information from this site.